Wouldn’t it be great if you could discover your own unique motivators and bottle them?
Now you can – through the science of Precision Profiling®
What is Precision Profiling®?
iWAM (Inventory of Work Attitudes and Motivations) and LAB (Language and Behaviour) profiling is a system and methodology that maps your motivations and attitudes at work/in your business. Statistically measuring your motivational patterns allows us to understand what drives you to do what you do in your specific role and how to keep you enthused, effective and satisfied in your work or business. No two results are the same therefore everyone’s profile is unique. And that’s what makes it special. It’s like having your own motivational ‘fingerprint’ revealed to you for the first time.
What are the Benefits of Precision Profiling® for you?
- It gives us the ability to predict (with a high degree of confidence – 89.5% validity rating):-
- What motivates you in the work you do
- How you are most likely to behave not just how you were trained to behave
- What keeps you enthused for the work you do so you can more effectively leverage your talent
- How you prefer to communicate and diffuse conflict in your work environment
- How to support your own high performance and productivity
- What style of work resonates best for you in your career or business
- How you are likely to adapt or react to change
- It doesn’t judge, it enlightens. No one profile is good or bad… right or wrong. It’s purely about ‘fit’ for role in the context of your own career or business
- It discovers which of your patterns support your effectiveness in the type of work you do, and equally, which of your patterns may hinder your effectiveness. Insights which are critical for you to know and understand.
It is not just a tool, but a proven methodology…
In essence, we uncover what makes you TICK so you can tap into your passion, leverage your talent and unlock your potential…
T – Test and Track – We test you and your motivational patterns on-line and we track your patterns via the personally supplied C.V. material about you and your work (Both Quantitative & Qualitative)
I – Information and Insight – We share that with you in a one-on-one debrief where you hear and see this unique information about you and more importantly, the insights drawn from that
C – Channel and Change – We discuss with you how you might best channel your key motivational drivers and how you might change or adapt the ones that are holding you back
K – The Knowledge and the Keys – You come away fully knowing the specific keys to unlocking your unique talents and potential in the work that you do